Learning for Life: 9:30 am
JOIN our Worship Service: 11:00 am
Listen to the sermon: Kayely Rich
Watch the recent Worship Service
Bulletin: October 29 2023
Scriptures: Deuteronomy 30:11-20; Psalm 119:1-8; Matthew 7:12-14,24-27; James 1:19-27,2:8-13
- Come Ye Thankful People Come (harvest video, contemporary, history)
- How Great Thou Art (YouTube/Chris Rice with Lyrics; lyrics)
- O the Deep, Deep Love of Jesus (background, Dance, harp, choir)
- Jesus Draw Me Ever Nearer (lyrics, Getty video)
- I Will Not Be Shaken (with lyrics)
- For the Beauty of the Earth (Choir procession)
As we near the end of our reading through Deuteronomy, we will look at the choice that God gave his people.
The law gave Israel a way to live that would allow families, villages, cities, animals, and the land itself, to thrive. The law was for “their lasting good” and “to keep them alive.” Other nations would be impressed with the wisdom of their way of life.
Deuteronomy describes a faith that is lived and shared. One generation taught the next by living it out in homes, at work, at rest – everywhere. Many times, the vision revealed is beautiful. Would they choose the way of life?