- Supper: 5:00 – 6:00 pm, lower hall. Please bring your own meal. Dessert is provided. We begin the meal at 5:15 pm.
- Cost: No cost. Please lend a hand cleaning up and clearing tables, etc.
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm, JuBELLation, Sanctuary
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm, Adult Elective, Library. This is usually popular movies / audio / video tapes with faith component, discussions, Bible studies.
Come prepared to have your mind fed as well as your body!
That the World May Know
– Path to the Cross
This five-session small group Bible study, The Path to the Cross, by noted teacher and historian, Ray Vander Laan, is volume eleven of the 12-part Faith Lessons. In The Path to the Cross, God’s story continues with the intense devotion of his people. Discover how their passionate faith prepares the way for Jesus and his ultimate act of obedience and sacrifice at the cross. Then, be challenged in your life to live as they did – by every word that comes from the mouth of God.
- March 19: The Way of the Essenes – Filmed in Quamran
- March 26: The Way of John the Baptist – Filmed in Machaerus
- April 2: Into the Desert to Be Tested – Filmed in En Gedi
- April 9: The Last Passover – Filmed in Jerusalem
- April 16: The Fifth Cup: Our Way of Hope – Filmed at Gethsemane
Each 30-minute video takes us to the places where Paul’s travels took him 2000 years ago, and amplifies the context in which he lived and preached the Gospel.
Each video is followed by discussion, faith lessons, and closing prayer. Total duration is one hour. Each session stands on its own.