TNT (Tuesday Night Together) was formed to provide an opportunity for the family to be together. There’s just so much going on Tuesday nights, you won’t want to miss it!
- Supper: 5:00 – 6:00 pm, lower hall. Please bring your own meal and something to be shared (perhaps a desert or something else). Meal is served at 5:15 pm.
- Cost: No cost. Please lend a hand cleaning up and clearing tables, etc.
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm, JuBELLation, Sanctuary
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm, Adult Elective, Library. This is usually popular movies / audio / video tapes with faith component, discussions, Bible studies.
Come prepared to have your mind fed as well as your body!
– – – – –
Spiritual Warfare, Courts of Heaven, Reasons for Prayer
Tuesday from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm we will be doing a bible study on the topic of prayer. The topics of investigation will be Spiritual Warfare and Courts of Heaven concepts.
If we want to get unanswered prayers, answered, we must first rightly discern where the conflict is in which we find ourselves.
The protocol of a battlefield will not work in a courtroom & neither will the protocol of a courtroom work on the battlefield. These are two different arenas & we must discover where we are in prayer if we are to be effective. ~Robert Henderson
This study will be based on the books:
- The Advocates – How to plead the case of others in prayer by Eddie & Alice Smith. Amazon, Christian Book
- Operating in the Courts of Heaven by Robert Henderson. Amazon
- Reasons for Prayer by Collin Carbno. Amazon