Opportunities, Shared Focus
We are calling in Sam Breakey to help us understand where we are now and the opportunities ahead so that we can develop a shared focus as a church.
Southwest Community Church’s experience caught our attention. This is what we are hoping for:
“The real power of this process is when congregations listen together to what the Lord is saying to their church, about their past, present and future. Sam is just one facilitator of Christ revitalizing the church.”
Resources for Preparating Ourselves:
- Southwest Church Comments
- Comments from other churches who have been through this process
- CBWC Healthy Church Engagement Strategy
How will this work?
- We will conduct the survey January 14-21, 2018. It is only available for that ONE WEEK!
- The survey will be available in a variety of formats. We hope that everyone over the age of 13 will take part! The best way to take part is online. People should email the fbc office to get the link.
- Sam will travel to Regina to lead a town hall meeting in February 9, 7-9 pm.
Sam Breakey and CBWC’s Church Health Initiative
Sam Breakey has been a CBWC pastor, an Area Minister, and the director of The Mustard Seed. Sam has returned to the CBWC and currently helps churches with ministry review and renewal.
Read an article on Sam Breakey’s work.