If you are 55 years and older, this enthusiastic group is for YOU!
Anticipation • Celebration • Humor • Inspiration • Enlightenment • Vibrancy • Excitement • Reconnection • Spirituality
Thursday, January 25, 2017, 11:45-1:15. Mark your calendars now!
(We meet every 4th Thursday, September – April, except December)
- Cost: $10.00
- Menu: A tantalizing meal provided by FBC’s famous chef Dean Gilchrist. Meal TBA.
- What: The luncheon begins with a warm welcome, announcements, humor, a devotional, and prayer of the meal.
- Who: This luncheon is open to both church communities and the community at large.
This is my story!
Rev. Dennis D. Henriksen is the lead pastor at Christ Lutheran Church where he has been part of the ministry team for 30 years. He has also taught a Christian Ethics class at Luther College for the past 24 years. He is married with three grown children and one dog. He is an amazing musician. Dennis will share his love of music and the impact that music has had on his life journey.
More about Dennis.
See the Achiever’s website. Contact John Nelson (306-359-1450 ext 223) or the church office (306-359-1450 ext 221 / ) for information and to confirm your attendance.
PLEASE RSVP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Many of these presentations can be viewed and heard on the Folks at First website page. Carolyn Ward, Kevin Rich, John Hillmer, Barry Lyons, Ivy Scobie, Irene Sotropa, Timothy Long, Ron Philips, John Nelson, Rod Donnison, and many others.
Upcoming Guest speakers
- January 25, 2018 – Dennis D. Henriksen
- February 22, 2018 – Joel Russell-MacLean
- March 22, 2018 – TBA
- April 26, 2018 – Tim Coleman.