If you are 55 years and older, this enthusiastic group is for YOU!
Anticipation • Celebration • Humor • Inspiration • Enlightenment • Vibrancy • Excitement • Reconnection • Spirituality
Thursday, February 22, 2018, 11:45-1:15. Mark your calendars now!
(We meet every 4th Thursday, September – April, except December)
- Cost: $10.00
- Menu: A tantalizing meal provided by FBC’s famous chef Dean Gilchrist. Meal TBA.
- What: The luncheon begins with a warm welcome, announcements, humor, a devotional, and prayer of the meal.
- Who: This luncheon is open to both church communities and the community at large.
This is my story!
Rev. Joel Russell-MacLean
Bio to come. More about Joel.
PLEASE RSVP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Many of these presentations can be viewed and heard on the Folks at First website page. Carolyn Ward, Kevin Rich, John Hillmer, Barry Lyons, Ivy Scobie, Irene Sotropa, Timothy Long, Ron Philips, John Nelson, Rod Donnison, and many others.
Upcoming Guest speakers
- February 22, 2018 – Joel Russell-MacLean
- March 22, 2018 – TBA
- April 26, 2018 – Tim Coleman.