Attending Worship Services During COVID-19: From The Outside In
Places of worship in the Regina area are permitted to increase their capacity level, to a maximum of one third of capacity or 150 individuals., whichever is smaller. Other requirements remain in place.
- We will use only the Victoria Avenue doors. To enter, please use the door that is furthest east. All other doors will remain locked. Please do not enter even if you have a key. (All doors will be clearly marked.)
- The elevator door should be used exclusively by those needing to use the elevator. A greeter will be there to welcome and assist you.
- Everyone will exit through the Victoria Avenue door that is furthest west.
- Arrows on the floor and signs will provide directions in the building. The balcony will remain closed for the time being.
- Upon entering, a greeter will be in the east foyer to welcome you.
- Everyone over the age of eight will be asked to wear a mask the entire time they are in the building.
- Everyone will wash their hands with sanitizer when they enter the building.
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms, please take part through Zoom and get better soon! No one should attend if they have Covid-19 symptoms.
- Children will remain with their families during the service for the time being. Those of us in the sanctuary miss the sound of children on Sunday. Those who come will be welcome!
- Take your coats and belongings with you to your seat.
- An offering plate will be placed by the door to the sanctuary as you enter.
- Take a bulletin as you enter. Leave these in the pews when you leave.
- A record of those in attendance plus contact information will be kept.
- After the benediction, please exit while keeping two meters of distance from those outside your household bubble.
We will not be holding “A Time For Friends” at present. We look forward to a time in the future when we will be able to enjoy this time of fellowship again.
Please take time to review the letter from your board and pastor.
Please consider these alternate ways to continue to tithe and provide donations.